Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TooT TooT


OK, I'm not usually one to toot my own horn... at least I don't think I am?
However, today I am very excited. You may remember my blog post "I Executed Matt's Baby".
It explains the SPARK project that Matt and I worked on last year. It was AWESOME for Matt to win Peoples' Choice at the Addys for that project. It is always rewarding to see a client win an award for something they hired you to help them with. That's really what it's all about. Be that as it may, I took a photo from that series and entered it in the 5th Annual Spider Awards, an international black and white photo contest. And guess what...
20/80 20 percent of my photos are strictly my own. 80 percent of them are a collaborative effort of many very talented individuals. This one was very collaborative. Matt Bellisle - the brains behind the whole thing, also the maker of things in the shot as well as post production and layout. Julie Gardner - the finder of clothing and stylist. Rick Nadke - the model.
Thank You. This is for all of us.

No comments: