Saturday, July 18, 2009

Vanity Fair's Proust

MY OWN LITTLE VANITY FAIR PROUST QUESTIONAIRE:

http://www.vanityfair.com/archives/features/proust


This is a great thing to do on a lazy Sunday morning over a nice cup o’ joe; after you have had time to let go of the Monday thru Friday grind, and Saturday has had time to soak in.


What is your current state of mind?

Excited for what's to come.


What is your greatest fear?

Aside from losing those that are near and dear to my heart or another world war I guess I would have to say having to move back into my parents basement. A slow painful death would suck too.


What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

Forgetting the name of somebody I just met(Selective Hearing in a bad way). Sadly, this is the third change of answer to this question.


What is the trait you most deplore in others?

Traitorous. Selfishness is a close second.


Which living person(s) do you most admire?

My Parents.


Which living person(s) do you most despise?

Terrorists. Life if frickin' stressful enough.


On what occasion do you lie?

I try not to. One lie always leads to more.

Maybe a little fib if it will make somebody feel more at ease.


What or who is the greatest love of your life?

Koko.


When and where were you the happiest?

When you make an obscure reference and somebody you are with GETS IT because they were thinking the same thing. Suh-WEEET!



Which talent would you most like to have?

Is being able to fly a talent? I dream about it a lot. Well, sort of. I guess I dream I am able to jump really high and far. Almost float.


If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I wish I had better comedic skills.


What do you consider your greatest achievement?

I'll let you know when I'm dead, or maybe that question is best left to others.


If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?

A Pro Skateboarder.


What is your favorite occupation?

Photographer.


What is your idea of perfect happiness?

Everybody loves my work; only having to do it 3 months out of the year, while making enough money in those 3 months to kick it with Koko somewhere beautiful the other 9, would be perfect! I don't need much.


Who is your favorite hero of fiction?

Bodhi from Point Break. "Ain't it wild? That's what makes it so interesting. You can do what you want, and make up your own rules. Why be a servant to the law, when you can be it's master."

Although, Neo from the Matrix is riding shotgun.


Who are your heroes in real life?

The many that do incredibly great deeds that go unnoticed. Altruistic people are what keeps the world a beautiful place.


What is your most treasured thing?

This was the only question that bugged me. The word “thing” is defined as: “a material object without life or consciousness; an inanimate object.” Things shouldn’t be treasured; people should. But, since this IS a questionnaire, and this IS my blog, here is my answer: My wedding ring would be first and my Stephen Webster ring is a close second. Everybody probably thought I would say my car.


What is your greatest regret?

I shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque!


How would you like to die?

While sleeping.... for sure!


What is your motto?

"Today is another opportunity to have the best day of your life"


No comments: